- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Wilberta C. Amschler, 80, of Perryville died Wednesday, March 22, 2006, at Perry County Memorial Hospital.
She was born Dec. 13, 1925, at Apple Creek, Mo., daughter of Joseph and Hermina Wingerter Schnurbusch. She and Rudolph A. Amschler were married Feb. 12, 1946.
Amschler was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church in Perryville.
Survivors include her husband; four sons, Stanley, Dennis and Gary Amschler of Perryville, Kevin Amschler of Lebanon, Mo.; two daughters, Shirley Carr of St. Petersburg, Fla., Sharon Danz of Perryville; three sisters, Rosella Kutz and Delphine Schnurbusch of Perryville, Dorothy Buchheit of Cape Girardeau; two brothers, Kenny Schnurbusch of St. Louis, Flavian "Pete" Schnurbusch of Perryville; 14 grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by three brothers, a sister and a grandchild.
Friends may call at Miller Family Funeral Home from 5 to 9 p.m. today, and Saturday from 6:30 to 10:50 a.m. Parish prayers will be at 7 tonight, and the rosary will be recited at 10 a.m. Saturday.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at St. Vincent de Paul Church, with the Rev. Kevin Fausz officiating. Burial will be in St. Michael's Cemetery at Apple Creek.