- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Wayde Alan Kimbel, 30, of Cape Girardeau died Wednesday, March 22, 2006, at his home.
He was born Sept. 11, 1975, in Oran, Mo., son of James Henry and Clayetta Pearl Phythian Kimbel. He and Margaret Voyles were married Jan. 26, 2001, in Cape Girardeau.
Kimbel was a roofer in the construction industry and was most recently employed by Campbell Mattress Co.
He is survived by his wife; a son, Derek Kimbel of Cape Girardeau; his father, James Kimbel of Cape Girardeau; his mother, Clayetta Smith of Apopka, Fla.; and a brother, Delzie Kimbel of Kissimmee, Fla.
Friends may call at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home Friday from 4 to 8 p.m.
The funeral will be at the funeral home Saturday at 5 p.m., with Dale Smith officiating. Burial will be in Fairmount Cemetery.