- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape/Jackson police reports 3/23/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Rodney T. Sawyer, 40, of 1010 Locust St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for child neglect and for two failures to appear for stealing.
* Charles L. Whitney, 38, of Jonesboro, Ill., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation for driving while intoxicated.
* Benjamin F. Rawlins, 20, of 429 S. West End Blvd., was arrested on a Scott County warrant for probation violation.
* Aaron V. Vernado, 36, of 516 E. Maple St., was arrested on a Scott County warrant for failure to appear for assault.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* A blue 1991 Honda Accord was reported stolen at 621 North St.
* Hubcaps were stolen and a vehicle damaged at 1756 Cecilia St.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 1739 Dunklin St.
* A vehicle window was reported broken at 930 N. Sprigg St.
* Six people were in custody for possession of drug paraphernalia, receiving stolen property and fraudulent use of a credit device.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* William S. Claussen, 21, of 325 East Lane, was arrested on an Illinois warrant for failure to appear for driving under the influence.
* Kelli R. Allen, 28, of Marble Hill, Mo., received a summons for failure to stop for a red light.
* An assault was reported in the 1300 block of Brandon Street.
* A dog was reported stolen in the 1500 block of Mulberry Street.
* McDonald's, 2220 E. Jackson Blvd., reported the theft of a charity collection box.
* A license plate was reported stolen in the 900 block of West Independence Street.
* Vandalism was reported in the 1800 block of East Jackson Boulevard.