- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Salvation Army serves Meals with Friends
The Salvation Army will be serving Meals with Friends with serving time is 4:30 to 6 p.m. Monday to Friday, March 27 to 31 at 701 Good Hope. Daily dessert is cake or pie.
* Monday's menu is beef stew, Jell-o, peaches, corn bread and butter.
* Tuesday's menu is turkey mashed potatoes, with gravy, corn, cranberry sauce, rolls and butter.
* Wednesday's menu is ham sandwiches, vegetable soup, potato chips, pork and beans.
* Thursday's menu is meatloaf, mashed potatoes, peas, pears, bread and butter.
* Friday's menu is spaghetti, green beans, applesauce, bread and butter.