Cape police reports 3/20/06
Monday, March 20, 2006
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Zachery L. Green, 19, of 234 Lorimier St., Apt. 9, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, driving while suspended, failure to maintain single lane and minor in possession of alcohol.
* Allison C. Copeland, 19, of 1306 W. Cape Rock Drive, Apt. 52, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and driving while suspended.
* Madolyn D. Lewis, 18, of 827 Lake in Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and improper lane usage.
* Richard V. Davis-Boren, 22, of 239 N. Middle St., Apt. 2, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and speeding.
* A 36-year-old man is in custody pending state charges for tampering with evidence, possession of a controlled substance, failure to register a motor vehicle, resisting arrest and not wearing a seat belt.
* Tabitha J. Brawley, 21, of 708 Hillcrest, Apt. F-4 in Perryville,Mo., was issued a summons for indecent exposure by urinating in public.
* Janelle J. Welker, 25, of 60 Dala Drive in Perryville, Mo., was issued a summons for indecent exposure by urinating in public.
* A 20-year-old Hispanic male is in custody pending state charges for second-degree assault.
* A 15-year-old girl was cited into juvenile court for stealing at 200 West Park Mall.
* Two antique .22 rifles were reported stolen.
* Three men, ages 27, 20 and 26, were taken into protective custody.
* Endangering the welfare of a child was reported.