- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Mary Jane Sauer and James Arthur Craft were united in marriage Oct. 2, 2005, at Lincoln Park Gazebo in Jonesboro, Ill. Collin Hirsh performed the ceremony. Music was provided by Corey Pritchett of Goreville, Ill., nephew of the groom.
The bride is the daughter of Helen Graham of Clubb, Mo., and the late William Graham. The groom is the son of William Craft of Jonesboro and Doris Arndt of Pinckneyville, Ill.
Maid of honor was Yvonne Lossing of Cape Girardeau.
Alan Jenkle of DuQuoin, Ill., was best man.
Flower girl was Jame Craft, daughter of the groom.
The reception was held at Giant City State Park Lodge. Server was Jeanie Jenkle of DuQuoin.
Mrs. Craft is office manager at Marvin Adams State Farm Insurance office in Jackson.
The groom is employed at Ameren IP in Sparta, Ill.
A cruise to Alaska is planned this summer.
The couple resides in Cape Girardeau and Pinckneyville.