- Fatal-shooting victim ID'd; uncle said he tried to break up fight (9/29/16)28
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Perryville High principal on leave; no reason given (9/28/16)9
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)9
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Animal-rescue group receives grant from rock star for spay, neuter assistance (9/28/16)1
- Monia pleads guilty to 9 counts of financial exploitation of elderly; dealings with murderer Joseph clarified (9/28/16)11
- Woman accused of pushing Wal-Mart employee after theft (9/27/16)
- Planning, design puts renovations of H-H building into hotel on hold (9/26/16)6
Cape Bible Chapel in Cape Girardeau was the setting Dec. 16, 2005, for the wedding of Julie Lynne Myers and Matthew Bryan LoMedico. The Rev. Gary Brothers performed the ceremony. Ralph and Judy Sharp of Jackson played the flute, guitar and piano. The bride sang a song to the groom.
Parents of the couple are Julious and Teresa Myers of Oak Ridge, and Mike and Sherri LoMedico of Jackson.
Matron of honor was Theresa LeGrand of Kelso, Mo. Bridesmaids were Diedra Clingingsmith of Old Appleton, Mo.; and Jessica Skelton and Chauntel Warner of Oak Ridge, Kayla and Danay Kindle of Barnhart, Mo., Elizabeth Cruz of Oak Ridge, and Kelcie Scoville of Columbia, Mo., cousins of the bride.
Tony LoMedico of Edmond, Okla., was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Derek Hoffman and Matt Diebold of Jackson; Tyler Myers of Oak Ridge, brother of the bride; Alex Trude of Carbondale, Ill., cousin of the groom; Matt Gerler and Raju Dirnberger of Jackson; and Jordon Trude of Carbondale, cousin of the groom. Ushers were Bradley Warner of Cape Girardeau, Bryan Skelton of Oak Ridge, Adam and Brian Kindle of Broadway, N.C., all cousins of the bride.
Candlelighters were Janelle Myers of Oak Ridge, sister of the bride, and Allysia Kindle of Barnhart, cousin of the bride.
Flower girls were Krista Kindle of Barnhart and Samantha Scoville of Columbia, cousins of the bride, and Sydney Trude of Carbondale, cousin of the groom.
The reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall.
Mrs. LoMedico received a bachelor of science degree in criminal justice from Southeast Missouri State University.
The groom received a bachelor of science degree in criminal justice from Southeast. He is a trooper with Missouri State Highway Patrol in St. Louis.
A wedding trip to Jamaica is planned in April.
The couple resides in Manchester, Mo.