- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Sally Rene Iten and Seth Hardin Gregg exchanged wedding vows Dec. 17, 2005, at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church. The Rev. Derek Swanson performed the ceremony. Bagpipes were played by Matt Pantaleoni of St. Louis.
Parents of the couple are Gerald and Susanne Iten and Steven and Diane Gregg of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Becky Iten of St. Louis, and matron of honor was Mindy Glaus of Cape Girardeau, sisters of the bride. Bridesmaids were Amy Stambaugh of Columbia, Mo., Sarah Anderson of Charlotte, N.C., Dawn Larue of Carbondale, Ill., Stacy Stricklin and Stacey Smallwood of St. Louis.
Best men were Samuel Gregg of Cape Girardeau, brother of the groom, and Matt Smith of Thebes, Ill. Groomsmen were Josh Lukefahr of Jackson, Chris Holland of Cape Girardeau, Lucas Bollinger of Springfield, Mo., Nathan Bollinger and Matt Kirk of Cape Girardeau.
Christine and Catherine Gregg, cousins of the groom, attended the guest book.
The reception was held at the University Center at Southeast Missouri State University.
Mrs. Gregg is a 1992 graduate of Notre Dame High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in plant science from the University of Missouri-Columbia in 1996, a bachelor of science degree in communication sciences and disorders from Southeast in 1999, and a master of arts degree in speech and language pathology from St. Louis University in 2001. She is a certified speech and language therapist with Special School District of St. Louis County.
The groom is a 1998 graduate of Jackson High School, and is pursuing a bachelor of science degree in criminal justice from the University of Missouri-St. Louis. He is an assistant manager with Blockbuster Inc. in Creve Coeur, Mo.
The couple resides in St. Louis.