- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Barbara A. Burgener, 93, of New Baden, Ill., formerly of Venice, Ill, died Saturday, March 11, 2006, in New Baden.
She was born July 27, 1912, in Solgohachia, Ark.
Burgener was a seamstress.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Irwin Funeral Chapel in Granite City, Ill.
Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Tuesday at St. Mark's Catholic Church in Venice. Burial will be in the Calvary Catholic Cemetery in Edwardsville, Ill.