The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Matthew S. Grable, 20, of 1615 Perryville Road, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, speeding and not wearing a seatbelt.
* Daniel J. Gillick, 21, of 1000 Towers Circle, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and failure to use a turn signal.
* Amanda D. Stacy, 19, of 1927 N. Kingshighway, was arrested on a Jackson warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of driving without a valid license.
* Misty J. Batterton, 21, of 2620 Jewel Drive, was arrested on a Jackson warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of trespassing and stealing.
* Brian Edmund Harris, 21, of 1204 Bloomfield Road, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Alana M. Haynes, 31, of 234 E. Cape Rock Drive, was issued a summons for driving off the roadway in a public park.
* Matthew D. Pulliam, 24, of 876 Jessica St., Jackson, was issued a summons for prohibited acts.
* Eric M. Shaffer, 19, of 845 Lynn Mary Drive, Clayton, Mo., was issued a summons for possession of a controlled substance.
* Ashley N. Miraville, 18, of 640 Bennington Drive, St. Charles, Mo., was issued a summons for operating a vehicle with no headlights.
* An assault was reported at 11 S. Spanish St.
* A purse was reported stolen from a vehicle at 2075 Corporate Drive.
* Keys, an iPod and iPod adapter were reported stolen at 2500 Peach Tree.
* Rhodes 101 Convenience Store, 2109 William St., reported a glass window was broken.
* A lock was damaged on a vehicle at 1127 Broadway.
* A subject was taken into custody pending formal charges for minor in possession by consumption and possession of another's identification card.
* A 19-year-old man was taken into protective custody.