- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Community cuisine 3/13/06
Notre Dame serving corned beef and ham
Notre Dame Regional High School will hold a corned beef, cabbage and ham dinner from 4 to 7 p.m. Saturday to raise funds for Habitat for Humanity. The menu also includes parsley potatoes, coleslaw and green beans.
Whitewater church holds ham and beans dinner
Whitewater United Methodist Church will have a ham and bean dinner with cornbread, soup and dessert from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday. Call (573) 794-2145 for more information.
-- From staff reports