- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Rhiannon Ross and Ryan Davie were married April 2, 2005, at First Presbyterian Church in Jackson. The Rev. Sam Roethemeyer performed the ceremony. Violinist was Casey Cook, cousin of the groom, and guitarist was Jon Schniepp, stepbrother of the bride. Soloists were Mark and Lana Cook, uncle and aunt of the groom, and Sarah Schniepp, stepsister of the groom.
Parents of the bride are Michael and Rhonda Ross of Jackson and Christopher and Pamela Schniepp of Franklin, Tenn. The groom is the son of Randy and Dixie Davie of Gordonville.
Matron of honor was Heather Hepler of Jackson, cousin of the bride. Bridesmaids were Beverly Ross of Jefferson City, aunt of the bride; Samantha Ross of Sikeston and Caitlin Keller of St. Louis, sisters of the bride; Sara Davie of Gordonville, sister of the groom; and Jamie Eftink of Jackson. Junior bridesmaid was Kia Ross of Jackson, sister of the bride.
Rodney Eftink of Jackson, cousin of the groom, was best man. Groomsmen were Darren Ross of Jefferson City, uncle of the bride; Josh Hepler of Jackson, cousin of the bride; Brandon Bradshaw of Whitewater; Matt Smith of Nashville, Tenn.; and Bill Dalton of Gordonville. Ushers were Scott Boyer and Mike Lappe of Jackson.
Flower girl was Sierra Ross of Jackson, sister of the bride. Ringbearer was Blake Ross, son of Darren and Beverly Ross and cousin of the bride.
Guest book and program attendant was Erin Lappe of Jackson, cousin of the groom.
The reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Jackson.
The couple's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner April 1 at the church.
Mrs. Davie is a 1995 graduate of Lebanon High School, and is attending Southeast Missouri State University. She is a buyer at Motorcycle Stuff Inc.
The groom is a 1998 graduate of Jackson High School, attended Southeast and Three Rivers Community College, and is attending Mineral Area College Fire Academy. He is a sales representative with Motorcycle Stuff, an EMT with Cape County Private Ambulance, and a captain with Gordonville Volunteer Fire Department.
After a wedding trip to the Bahamas, the couple resides in Jackson.