- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PATTON, Mo. -- Dessie Edna Robinson, 92, of Patton died Thursday, March 9, 2006, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Oct. 18, 1913, at Sedgewickville, Mo., daughter of Phillip and Annie Seabaugh Bollinger. She and Robert W. Robinson were married Dec. 27, 1935. He died Jan. 23, 1982.
Robinson was a member of Patton Church of God.
Survivors include three sons, Harold and Jerry Robinson of Jackson, Roy Robinson of Perryville, Mo.; four daughters, Mildred Presnell and Noranna Long of Patton, Gladys Whaley of Sedgewickville, Glenda Barks of Jackson; 14 grandchildren; 20 great-grandchildren; and a great-great-grandson.
She was preceded in death by a son, a brother and a sister.
Friends may call at Liley Funeral Home in Patton from 4 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Eugene McIntosh officiating. Burial will be in Patton Cemetery.