- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Son to Benjamin Haskell and Laura Deanne Edwards of Scott City, Saint Francis Medical Center, 5:06 a.m. Wednesday, March 1, 2006. Name, Michael David. Weight, 6 pounds. First child. Mrs. Edwards is the former Laura Cox, daughter of Doug and Kathy Cox of Knob Noster, Mo. Edwards is the son of John and Pat Edwards of Cape Girardeau. He is employed at Notre Dame Regional High School.
Daughter to Brandon James and Rachael Lee Howell of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 12:11 p.m. Thursday, March 2, 2006. Name, Mara Jae. Weight, 8 pounds, 9 ounces. Third child, second daughter. Mrs. Howell is the former Rachael Kirk, daughter of John Kirk and Julia Kirk of Benton, Mo. Howell is the son of Ronnie Howell of Jackson and Tammy Andrews of Fruitland. He is a cook.
Daughter to Scott Curtis and Beth Marie Mangels of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 2:02 p.m. Thursday, March 2, 2006. Name, Ella Grace. Weight, 6 pounds, 10 ounces. Mrs. Mangels is the former Beth Glueck, daughter of Bill and Kris Glueck of Jackson and Sena and John Odom of Scott City. She is a registered nurse at Saint Francis. Mangels is the son of Curt and Judy Mangels of Jackson. He is a radiology technologist at Saint Francis.
Son to Mark Allen and Jennifer Christine Hornberger of Perryville, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 7:02 p.m. Thursday, March 2, 2006. Name, Logan Michael. Weight, 7 pounds, 8 1/2 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Hornberger is the former Jennifer Eschenbrenner, daughter of Henry Eschenbrenner and Pat Eschenbrenner of Perryville. She is employed at Metro Title. Hornberger is the son of Bill and Mary Ballsman of Perryville. He is employed at TG Missouri Corp.
Son to Brent Philip and Lea Ann Mehrhoff of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 8:05 p.m. Thursday, March 2, 2006. Name, Kai Asher. Weight, 7 pounds, 7 1/2 ounces. Mrs. Mehrhoff is the former Lea Ann Petermichel, daughter of David and Judy Petermichel of Olive Branch, Ill. Mehrhoff is the son of Don Mehrhoff of Lexington, Mo., and Sheryl Atkins of Florida. He is a contractor with First Right Construction.
Son to Jason Wade and Jennifer Michelle Martin of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 9:06 a.m. Saturday, March 4, 2006. Name, Cooper Jase. Weight, 7 pounds, 15 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Martin is the former Jennifer Richardson, daughter of Terry Daugherty of Kennett, Mo. Martin is the son of Fred and Sandy Martin of Kennett. He is employed with St. Charles Mortgage Co.