- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Business memo 03/06/06
Saint Francis wins respiratory recognition
Saint Francis Medical Center has earned quality respiratory care recognition from the American Association for Respiratory Care, a national program helping patients and families make informed decisions about the quality of the respiratory care services available in hospitals. Approximately 10 percent of hospitals in the United States receive the recognition, and this is the third consecutive year for Saint Francis Medical Center.
JCS/Tel-Link wins two awards at sales meeting
JCS/Tel-Link recently won two awards at the Kansas/Missouri agent sales meeting held in St. Louis. It won the 2005 Kansas/Missouri Agent of the Year award and the Growth Partner Award Certificate of Excellence for outstanding performance and lasting contributions to Verizon Wireless. The company has Verizon Wireless locations in Cape Girardeau, Doniphan, Perryville and Poplar Bluff, Mo., and Anna and Chester, Ill.
-- From staff reports