- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
People on the move 03/06/06
KFVS12 hires two account executives
KFVS12 has hired Kelley Burlison and Danielle Usery as local account executives in the station's sales department. Burlison, a Cape Girardeau native and a graduate of Central High School, attended the University of Alabama at Tuscaloosa. She has selling experience in the fields of cellular phones, yellow pages, and radio advertising, as well as retail management in the telecommunications industry. She returns to the area after residing for four years in Nashville, Tenn. Usery comes to KFVS12 from Cingular, where she worked as a sales representative. Usery attended Marquette High School in St. Louis before graduating with a degree from Southeast Missouri State University. Both account executives will be responsible for recruiting advertising accounts and developing marketing strategies for clients of KFVS12, WQWQ-TV, KFVS12.com and The Tube Music Network.
Mueller earns cardiac surgery certification
Barbara L. Mueller, RN, with Saint Francis Medical Center recently achieved subspecialty certification in cardiac surgery after completing a nationally recognized examination. This credential is awarded for a three-year period. Credentialed nurses provide care to critically ill patients within the first 48 hours following surgery.
-- From staff reports