- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Kathryn Louise Eftink and Matthew Dean Bollinger exchanged vows Nov. 26, 2005, at Immaculate Conception Catholic Church in Jackson. Monsignor Ed Eftink performed the ceremony. Pianist was Jerry Ganiel, soloist was Darlene Bullinger, both of Jackson. Laura Eftink, sister of the bride, sang, with guitar accompaniment by Rodney Eftink, brother of the bride.
Parents of the couple are Ronnie and Patti Eftink of Gordonville, and Terry and Cheryl Bollinger of Fruitland.
Maid of honor was Laura Eftink. Bridesmaids were Sara Davie, cousin of the bride, Sarah Wessel, both of Gordonville; Brittney Hinkebein of Jackson; and Ashley Brune of Oak Ridge.
Fred Sharley of Fruitland was best man. Groomsmen were Justin Koerber of Jackson; Gary Brown of Tamms, Ill.; Rodney Eftink; and Danny "Bud" Finley of Chaffee. Ushers were Brandon Bradshaw and Mike Lappe of Jackson.
Miniature bride was Morgan Conklin, daughter of Whitney and Todd Conklin of Jackson.
Candlelighter was Erin Lappe of Jackson, cousin of the bride.
Flower girls were Isabelle Smith and Taylor and Emily Page. Ringbearer was Tyson Smith. Isabelle and Tyson are children of Casey and Heather Smith of Ashland, Mo. Taylor and Emily are daughters of Scott and Louise Page.
A reception and dance was held at the parish center.
Mrs. Bollinger is a 2004 graduate of Jackson High School. She is a phlebotomist and lab assistant at Saint Francis Regional Lab.
The groom is a 1998 graduate of Jackson High School. He is self-employed with Bollinger Construction.
The couple resides in Cape Girardeau.