- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Carly Elizabeth Kintzler and Adam Lynn Steinhoff were married Dec. 17, 2005, at Chapelle du Paradis in Las Vegas, Nev.
The bride is the daughter of Bruce Kintzler of Boca Raton, Fla., and Holly Glander of Griggsville, Ill. The groom is the son of Kenneth L. and Lila Steinhoff of West Palm Beach, Fla., formerly of Cape Girardeau.
Bridesmaids were Alanna Williams, Miranda Morales and Shay Peoples.
Groomsmen were Matthew Steinhoff, brother of the groom; Jon Pauley; Jay Gaal; and Damion Kintzler, brother of the bride.
Flower girls were Lyla Kintzler, niece of the bride, and Rachel Kintzler, sister of the bride. Ringbearers were Malcolm Steinhoff, nephew of the groom, and Grant Kintzler, brother of the bride.
The reception was held at Ortanique in Las Vegas.
Mrs. Steinhoff is client services manager at Yurcor in Delray Beach, Fla.
The groom is COO and senior network engineer at Steinhoff Consulting Inc. in West Palm Beach.
The couple resides in West Palm Beach.