- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Son to John William Bolen and Jacqueline Suzanne Angsman of St. Louis, St. John's Mercy Medical Center, 11:38 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 31, 2006. Name, James William. Weight, 5 pounds, 13 ounces. Ms. Angsman is the daughter of Mary Ann Angsman of Atlanta, Ga., and the late Bill Angsman. She is employed at Ozzie's Restaurant and Sports Bar. Bolen is the son of Donna Bolen of Jackson and John and Diane Bolen of Oak Ridge. He is a carpenter with Weis Construction.
Daughter to Ryan Matthew and Amy Michelle Hagedorn of Lake St. Louis, St. John's Mercy Medical Center, 9:18 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 14, 2006. Name, Lauren Michelle. Weight, 8 pounds, 8 ounces. First child. Mrs. Hagedorn is the former Amy Malkowski, daughter of Joseph and Deborah Malkowski of Florissant, Mo. She is a kindergarten teacher with Hazelwood School District. Hagedorn is the son of Richard and Doris Hagedorn of Cape Girardeau. He is a pilot with America West Airlines.
Son to Steven Douglas and Brittany Nicole Gregory of Olmsted, Ill., Saint Francis Medical Center, 12:52 p.m. Friday, Feb. 24, 2006. Name, Lucas Scott. Weight, 7 pounds, 14 ounces. First child. Mrs. Gregory is the former Brittany Kern, daughter of Ivy Kern and Terry Kern of Olmsted. Gregory is the son of Glenda Gregory and Roy Gregory of Pulaski, Ill. He is employed at Havco Wood Products.
Daughter to Tim Wayne Morrison and Jennifer Leigh Henderson of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 1:08 p.m. Friday, Feb. 24, 2006. Name, Cadence Elizabeth. Weight, 2 pounds, 1 ounce. First child. Ms. Henderson is the daughter of Bob and Tracy Henderson of Dexter, Mo., and Susie and Chris Idol of Grandview, Mo. She is employed at Bella Italia. Morrison is the son of Liz Morrison of Sikeston, Mo., and Tim Morrison of DeSoto, Mo. He is employed at Motorcycle Stuff of Missouri.
Daughter to Shawn Dennis and Stephanie Rana Stockard Sr. of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 1:47 p.m. Friday, Feb. 24, 2006. Name, Mary Elizabeth. Weight, 6 pounds, 7 ounces. Fourth child, second daughter. Mrs. Stockard is the former Stephanie Melvin, daughter of W.T. Melvin of Nashville, Tenn., and the late Marie Melvin. Stockard is the son of Dennis Stockard of Victor, Mont., and Joyce Chambers of Brentwood, Tenn. He is self-employed.
Son to Josh William and Hannah Michelle Robusto of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 12:28 a.m. Monday, Feb. 27, 2006. Name, Harper Timothy. Weight, 7 pounds, 5 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Robusto is the former Hannah Ruopp, daughter of Kathleen Riggs-Ruopp of Jackson. Robusto is the son of Gail Robusto of Houston, Texas, and Bill Robusto of Lahaina, Hawaii. He is an AP/telemetry technician at Saint Francis.
Daughter to Jason Wayne and Geri Lynn Lawless of Arnold, Mo., St. Anthony's Medical Center in St. Louis, 6:24 p.m. Monday, Feb. 27, 2006. Name, Mackenzie Renae. Weight, 9 pounds, 7 ounces. Mrs. Lawless is the former Geri Stubenrauch, daughter of Glenn and Doris Stubenrauch of Kelso, Mo. Lawless is the son of Esther Lawless of Benton, Mo.