Cape/Jackson police reports 3/2/06
Thursday, March 2, 2006
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Tracy L. Dunn, 39, of 1530 Water St., was arrested on suspicion of child molestation.
* Tyler D. Doublin, 17, of 246 F St., was arrested on suspicion of improper display of license, no proof of insurance, possession of altered driver's license.
* Latwilla C. Merriweather, 24, of East Prairie, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court for failure to pay fines for maintaining disorderly house, property free of litter, littering in public places and maintaining a disorderly house.
* Marcus T. Morgan, 25, of 618 North St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Angela L. Brown, 25, of 710 Morgan Oak St., was arrested on a Ullin, Ill. , warrant for retail theft.
* Jessie J. Stokes, 61, of 719 William St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for domestic assault.
* Michael W. Hinton, 27, of St. Louis, was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for a revoked operator's license.
* Azizi U. Ray, 25, of 124 S. Lorimier St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for distribution of a controlled substance.
* Erica D. Robertson, 23, of 124 S. Lorimier St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for distribution of a controlled substance.
* Angela R. Sams, 25, of Thebes, Ill., received a summons for stealing.
* Two domestic assaults were reported.
* Two assaults were reported.
* Citgo D-Mart, 263 Farrar Drive, reported the theft of gasoline.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway, reported the theft of gasoline.
* A theft was reported at 111 S. Broadway.
* Amerimart, 865 N. Kingshighway, reported the theft of gasoline.
* An iPod and FM modulator were reported stolen from 1544 Lexington Ave.
* A purse was reported stolen from 649 Sylvan Lane.
* Mike's Repair Shop, 608 S. Ellis St., reported the theft of an air compressor.
* A debit card and cash were reported stolen from 134 West Park Mall.
* A vehicle mirror was reported damaged at 305 S. Louisiana Ave.
* Sigma Tau Gamma, 333 N. Pacific St., reported their home spray painted.
* A vehicle window was reported broken at 1818 Brink St.
* A vehicle window was reported broken at 517 Minnesota Ave.
* A vehicle window was reported broken at 136 S. Louisiana Ave.
* A vehicle was reported damaged at 2145 Independence St.
* An animal bite was reported.
* One person was in custody for possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, driving while intoxicated, driving with revoked license, failure to yield to emergency vehicle and resisting arrest by flight.
* Harassing telephone calls were reported.
* Possession of alcohol by misrepresentation of age was reported.
* A Missouri license plate was reported lost or stolen.
* Tampering with computer data was reported.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Brent R. Mattingly, 26, of Ironton, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and failure to signal a turn.
* Robert S. Williams, 36, of Oak Ridge, received a summons for failure to drive in a single lane.
* An assault was reported in the 2800 block of Hilltop Drive.
* Vehicle tampering was reported in the 500 block of Berchman Street.
* A peeping Tom was reported in the 700 block of Aaron Drive.
* Two disturbances of the peace were reported.
* Harassment was reported in the 700 block of Oak Street.
* Careless and imprudent driving was reported in the 1800 block of East Jackson Boulevard.