- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Linda E. Bohnert, 88, of Perryville died Monday, Feb. 27, 2006, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born March 5, 1917, in Perry County, daughter of William and Emma Hoehn Boxdorfer. She and Melvin Bohnert were married May 6, 1939. He died April 8, 1987.
Bohnert had worked in the fitting department at a shoe factory. She was a member of Immanuel Lutheran Church.
Survivors include a daughter, Ina Manning of Perryville; seven grandchildren; and nine great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a daughter, a son, a grandson, three brothers and her twin brother, and four sisters.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 4 to 9 p.m. today, and Thursday from 6:30 to 8:30 a.m.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at Immanuel Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Matthew Marks officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.