- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)30
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)17
- Coroner asks for grand jury in Poplar Bluff fatal hit-and-run case (06/28/16)
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Business notebook: Melting Co. adds to Cape's food-truck fleet (06/27/16)
Meyer Albert "Pete" Spradlin, 80, of Berryman, Mo., died Monday, Feb. 27, 2006, at Washington County Memorial Hospital in Potosi, Mo.
He was born Jan. 19, 1926, at Fornfelt, Mo., son of Harrison Kue and Allie Taylor Spradlin. He and Wanda Marie Gray were married in 1973.
Spradlin served with the U.S. Navy and U.S. Air Force during World War II and the Vietnam War. He retired from the Air Force.
He attended Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses in Potosi. He was formerly of Scott City.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Patrick Spradlin of Flower Mound, Texas; a daughter, Vali Miller of Joplin, Mo.; and a brother, Charles Spradlin of Scott City.
He was preceded in death by a brother and two sisters.
Visitation and funeral will be private.
Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City is in charge of arrangements.