- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape/Jackson police reports 3/1/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Tex B. Hebrock, 59, of 2301 North St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and failure to drive on the right side of the road.
* Arthur A. Smith, 19, of 535 Boxwood Drive, was arrested on suspicion for driving while suspended and prohibited acts.
* Erich C. Montgomery, 21, of 3002 Mimosa Drive, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Shanna L. Lyons, 24, of Doniphan, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for driving with a suspended license, failure to drive on the right side of the roadway and failure to produce driver's license upon request, and for fleeing lawful detention and false declaration, and on a Jersey County, Ill., warrant for failure to appear for contempt of court for delivery of a controlled substance within 1,000 feet of a school.
* Lesley J. Sissom, 30, of 1037 N. West End Blvd., received a summons for a leash law violation.
* Central Junior High School, 205 Caruthers Ave., reported the theft of a baritone.
* A purse was reported stolen at 24 S. Mount Auburn Road.
* Schnucks, 19 S. Kingshighway, reported a theft. Melanie M. Logan, 23, of 203 S. Pacific St., was arrested in connection to the complaint.
* A vehicle window was reported shattered at 1606 Good Hope St.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A theft was reported in the 600 block of West Main Street.
* A theft was reported in the 300 block of South Missouri Street.