- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape/Jackson fire reports 3/1/06
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
* At 3:27 a.m., mutual aid in Scott County.
* At 5:28 a.m., emergency medical service in the 800 block of North Spanish Street.
* At 8:44 a.m., emergency medical service at 500 N. Spring Ave.
* At 12:25 p.m., emergency medical service at 3000 Patriot Drive.
Firefighters responded to the following call Sunday:
* Emergency medical service on North High Street.