- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Twin sons to George Lewis and Casey Marie Williams of Cairo, Ill., Saint Francis Medical Center, Friday, Feb. 17, 2006. George Kyle was born at 6:41 p.m. and weighed 5 pounds, 7 ounces. Robert Lewis was born at 6:42 p.m. and weighed 4 pounds, 13 ounces. The couple also has a daughter. Mrs. Williams is the former Casey Severs, daughter of Debby Severs and Bobby Severs of Mounds, Ill. She is an early Head Start and literacy specialist at Southern Seven Health Department. Williams is the son of Walter Williams and Judith Williams of Cairo. He is a dispatcher at Waterfront.
Son to Brian Scott and Corrie Lynn Vassalli of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 11:46 p.m. Monday, Feb. 20, 2006. Name, Landon Chase. Weight, 7 pounds, 15 ounces. Mrs. Vassalli is the former Corrie Martinson, daughter of Vonda Shoemaker of Evansville, Wis., and David Martinson of Half Moon Bay, Calif. Vassalli is the son of Rhonda Vassalli and Bill Vassalli of Cape Girardeau. He is employed by the Cape Girardeau Police Department.
Son to Drs. Mike and Claire O'Neil of Newark, Del., University Hospital in Newark, 1 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 19, 2006. Name, Jacob Michael. Weight, 8 pounds, 10 ounces. Second son. Mrs. O'Neil is the former Claire Peetz, daughter of Walt and Jane Ross of Indianapolis, Ind., and formerly of Jackson. She is in medical research. O'Neil is the son of Larry and Carolyn O'Neil of Indianapolis. He is a geology professor at the University of Indiana.
Daughter to Phillip Daniel and Lisa Ann Trunzo of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:03 a.m. Monday, Feb. 20, 2006. Name, Norah Hope. Weight, 8 pounds, 1 ounce. Fourth child, second daughter. Mrs. Trunzo is the former Lisa Rodesch, daughter of Dale and Jan Rodesch of San Diego, Calif. Trunzo is the son of Charles and Maureen Trunzo of Miami, Fla. He is employed at Chelsea Electric.
Son to Chad Nicholas and Teresa Kathleen Brandon of Cape Girardeau, 5:13 a.m. Monday, Feb. 20, 2006. Name, Andrew Thomas. Weight, 6 pounds, 9 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Brandon is the former Teresa Priggel, daughter of Joe Priggel and Mary Priggel of Portageville, Mo. She is employed at Southeast Hospital. Brandon is the son of Danny Brandon and Linda Brandon of Portageville. He is employed with Farm Bureau Insurance.