- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Lisa K. LaRose, 43, of Perryville died Sunday, Feb. 26, 2006, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Dec. 7, 1962, in Perryville, daughter of John M. and Sharolyn K. Ochs LaRose.
LaRose was a former marketing director with Mid America Farm Publication. She bred and raised national show horses and American saddle bred horses.
She was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, National Agri-marketing Association, National Horse Show and American Saddle Breed Association, and Perry County Saddle Club.
Survivors include a son, Brett LaRose, stationed with the U.S. Army in Fort Lewis, Wash.; her father, John LaRose, and mother, Sharolyn Brown, both of Perryville; two brothers, John LaRose Jr. of Perryville, and Kurt LaRose of Tallahassee, Fla.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 4 to 9 p.m. Thursday, and Friday from 6:30 to 9:30 a.m. The wake will be at 7 p.m. Thursday, and the rosary will be recited at 8:15 a.m. Friday.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Friday at St. Vincent's Church. Burial will be in Home Cemetery.