- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Scott Lee Cornman, 37, of Cape Girardeau died Friday, Feb. 24, 2006.
He was born Dec. 18, 1968, in Cape Girardeau, son of Darrell Lee and Sandra Sue Kirkpatrick Cornman.
Cornman was in management with Southwestern Bell Communications in Cape Girardeau. He was of the Missionary Baptist belief.
Survivors include his mother and stepfather, Sandra and Charles Martin of Glenallen, Mo.; a brother, Mitchell Cornman of Marble Hill, Mo.; three stepbrothers, Frank Martin of Delta, Troy Martin of Scott City, Charles Martin of Kansas City, Kan.; and a stepsister, Vicky Buttry of Waco, Texas.
He was preceded in death by his father.
Friends may call at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill from 4 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Aaron Allen officiating. Burial will be in Glenallen Cemetery.