- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Goldie M. Green, 76, of Jackson died Sunday, Feb. 26, 2006, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Sept. 3, 1929, in Friedheim, daughter of Herman and Letha Harris Dickman. She married Ancel Medlock, who died in January 1948. She later married Jerry Green, who died in February 1994.
Green worked at Kmart in Cape Girardeau 30 years, retiring in 2004. She was a member of St. Paul Lutheran Church in Jackson, and a volunteer at Saint Francis.
Survivors include a son, Wes Medlock of Jackson; two daughters, Debra Green of Jackson, Pam Fowler of Cape Girardeau; a brother, Barry Dickman of Jackson; a sister, Jerry Sticht of Jackson; three grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a son.
Friends may call at McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson from 4 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Robert Henrichs officiating. Burial will be in Cape County Memorial Park.