Cape police reports 2/28/06
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Clinton L. Holman, 30, was arrested on a Lafayette County warrant for failure to appear for possession of controlled substance with intent to distribute.
* William D. Lee, 46, of 409 North St., was arrested on three warrants for failure to appear for speeding, seat belt and suspended operator's license.
* James R. Hendrix, 32, of 304 Arbor Circle in Jackson, was arrested on a Jefferson County warrant for possession of a controlled substance.
* Clarence Brown Sr., 20, of 412 Koch Ave., was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear for possession of alcohol by a minor and failure to appear for false declaration.
* Aquino San Juan Olegario, 24, of 3030 Mimosa Drive, received a summons for failure to properly secure trash to prevent scattering.
* Fred M. Barnard, 63, of County Road 438 in Jackson, received a summons for failure to maintain property free of litter.
* An assault was reported at Pacific and Bellevue streets. Luke A. Wade, 22, of 810 Brown St. in Jackson, was arrested in connection the complaint.
* Assault of a law enforcement officer was reported. One person was in custody pending formal charges.
* Subway, 246 S. Silver Springs Road, reported a damaged door.
* Property damage and resisting arrest by fleeing was reported. One person was in custody pending formal charges.
* Property damage and stealing were reported. One person was in custody pending formal charges.
* A truck was reported scratched at 524 N. Fountain St.
* A Social Security card was reported lost.
* Identity theft was reported.