- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape fire reports 2/28/06
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:
* At 6:46 p.m., a box alarm at 2231 W. Cape Rock Drive.
* At 10:47 p.m., an emergency medical service at 611 S. West End Blvd.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
* At 8:30 a.m., an emergency medical service at Kingshighway and Interstate 55.
* At 11:23 a.m., a citizen assist at 911 Ranney St.
* At 12:16 p.m., an emergency medical service in the 500 block of South Frederick Street.
* At 1:31 p.m., a box alarm at 2300 N. Kingshighway.
* At 2:45 p.m., a an emergency medical service at William Street and Mount Auburn Road.