- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Patricia Carr and Ralph Carr of Charleston, Mo., announce the engagement of their daughter, Carrie Lynn Carr, to David Elliott Williams. He is the son of Mr. and Mrs. C. David Williams of Charleston.
Carr is a 1995 graduate of Charleston High School, and received a bachelor of science degree in nursing from Southeast Missouri State University in 2001. She is a registered nurse at St. Francis Medical Center.
Williams is a 1990 graduate of Charleston High School, and received a bachelor of science degree in hotel and restaurant management from the University of Mississippi in 1995. He is engaged in farming, and recently passed the real estate brokers examination.
A July 26 wedding is planned at the United Methodist Church in Charleston.