- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Bob and Millie Koeppel of Jackson and Frank and Kay Brown of Valmeyer, Ill., announce the engagement of their daughter, Tasha Dawn Brown, to Shane Kenneth Mungle. He is the son of Rene Mungle of Sedgewickville, Mo., and the late Kenny Mungle.
Brown is employed by Dannie Gilder Inc.
Mungle is employed by Statler Roofing.
A July 26 wedding is planned at Francine's Gardens in Cape Girardeau.