- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Daughter to Brooks Joseph and Maranda Helene Sides of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 10:36 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 16, 2006. Name, Maicee Helen. Weight, 6 pounds, 14 ounces. Third child, second daughter. Mrs. Sides is the former Maranda Meyer, daughter of Thomas L. and Helen Meyer of Cape Girardeau. Sides is the son of Sylvia Sides of Cape Girardeau.
Son to Bradley P. and Terri D. Barks of Sedgewickville, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 11:36 a.m. Friday, Feb. 17, 2006. Name, Garrett Evan. Weight, 7 pounds, 3 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Barks is the daughter of Art and Joy DuPrey of Marble Hill, Mo. She is employed at ARI and KMHM Radio. Barks is the son of Barbara Barks of Jackson. He is employed at ARI.
Daughter to Shane Allen Engram and Angela Michelle Shelby of Advance, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 4 p.m. Friday, Feb. 17, 2006. Name, Julia Shayne. Weight, 8 pounds, 9 ounces. Fourth child, first daughter. Ms. Shelby is the former Angela Schrader, daughter of Mike and Vickie Schrader of Zalma, Mo. She is employed at Advance Post Office. Engram is the son of Sandy Engram of Puxico, Mo., and Brad Engram of Advance. He is self-employed.
Daughter to Kevin T. and Tracie D. Lape of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 11:30 p.m. Friday, Feb. 17, 2006. Name, Talyn Adella "Curly". Weight, 5 pounds, 2 ounces. Sixth child, fourth daughter. Mrs. Lape is the former Tracie Hottinger, daughter of the late Buddy and Shirley Hottinger of Jackson. Lape is the son of David and Donna Lape of Chaffee, Mo. He is employed by BNSF Railway and KTJ Woodworks.
Son to Joseph Lee and Wendy Michelle Jennings of Chaffee, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 8:23 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 18, 2006. Name, Caden Lane. Weight, 6 pounds, 9 ounces. Fourth child, third son. Mrs. Jennings is the former Wendy Bruce, daughter of Linda Lands of Delta, and the late Jesse Bruce of Jackson. Jennings is the son of Theodore Jennings of Cumberland, Tenn., and Linda Embry of Cape Girardeau. He is employed by MEMCO Barge Line.
Son to Stacy A. and Michelle L. Nichols of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 4:48 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 19, 2006. Name, Zane Edward. Weight, 7 pounds, 7 ounces. Third son. Mrs. Nichols is the former Michelle Schardan, daughter of Pam McMillin of Patterson, Mo., and Jim Schardan of St. Charles, Mo. She is employed at Fisher Auto Parts. Nichols is the son of Edna Nichols of Mounds, Ill., and the late Tom Nichols. He is employed at Huck's Convenience Store.
Son to Dennis Scott and Lisa Marie Craft of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:57 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 19, 2006. Name, Christopher Scott. Weight, 7 pounds, 5 1/2 ounces. Third son. Mrs. Craft is the former Lisa Smith, daughter of Don and Joyce Smith of Cape Girardeau. Mr. and Mrs. Craft are owners of A-1 Tree and Crane Service. He is the son of Dennis W. Craft and Virginia Craft of Cape Girardeau.