- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Lloyd and Dorothy Bowers of Gordonville announce the engagement of their daughter, Marsha Marie Bowers, to Joseph Bradford Greene. He is the son of Roy and Jeanne Greene of Fremont, Mo.
Bowers is a 1992 graduate of Delta High School, and attended Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
Greene is a 1993 graduate of Winona High School, and received a bachelor of science degree in electrical engineering from the University of Missouri-Rolla in 1998. He is an engineer with Johnson Controls Inc. in Jefferson City, Mo.
A May 13 wedding is planned at St. John's Catholic Church in Leopold, Mo.