- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Gregory and Jeanie Branum of Columbia, Mo., formerly of Cape Girardeau, announce the engagement of their daughter, Kristin Marie Branum of Port Royal, S.C., to Anthony James Riley. He is the son of Krystal Phillips of St. Louis and Jim and Michaele Riley of Cape Girardeau.
Branum is a graduate of Central High School, and received a bachelor of science degree in education from Southeast Missouri State University. She is the education and curriculum coordinator with Lowcountry Building Blocks in Beaufort, S.C.
Riley is a graduate of Notre Dame High School. A sergeant in the U.S. Marine Corps, he is stationed in Beaufort following deployment to Iraq.
A July 29 wedding is planned at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church in Cape Girardeau.