- Waller deemed competent to stand trial (1/11/17)5
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)7
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- 113 drug tests at Jackson High net one instance of illicit usage (1/11/17)15
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)2
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Donna Renee Weber and Christopher Lee Holloway were married Oct. 15, 2005, at Immanuel Lutheran Church in Perryville. The Rev. Christopher Cole performed the ceremony. Organist was Janet Seibel and violinist was Matthew Mueller, both of Perryville, and soloist was Rachel Deckerd of Altenburg, Mo.
Parents of the bride are Richard and Margaret Weber of Perryville. The groom is the son of Larry Holloway of Jackson and Diane Holloway of Waterloo, Ill.
Matron of honor was Diane Cates of Perryville, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Faye Weber of Perryville, sister-in-law of the bride, and Amber Hughey of Cape Girardeau.
Michael Holloway of Jackson, brother of the groom, was best man. Groomsmen were Matt Holloway of Jackson, brother of the groom, and Dan Weber of Perryville, brother of the bride. Ushers were David Weber of Perryville, brother of the bride, and Kenny Herrington of Waterloo, uncle of the groom.
Candlelighters were Diane Cates and Michael Holloway.
Junior bride was Emily Cates, daughter of Matt and Diane Cates and niece of the bride.
Flower girls were Faith Cates, niece of the bride, and Kylie Holloway, niece of the groom. Ringbearer was Ethan Weber, nephew of the bride. Faith is the daughter of Matt and Diane Cates. Kylie is the daughter of Matt and Kelly Holloway. Ethan is the son of Dan and Faye Weber.
Janelle Mantz of Farrar, Mo., attended the guest book.
The reception was held at the American Legion Hall in Perryville.
The bride's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Oct. 14 at the Country Kettle in Biehle, Mo.
Mrs. Holloway received a bachelor's degree in criminal justice from Southeast Missouri State University in 2005. She is a receptionist for Dr. Craig Asselmeier.
The groom received a bachelor's degree in criminal justice from Southeast in 2001. He is a sales representative with Pepsi. He is a firefighter and EMT with Fruitland Volunteer Fire Department.
The couple resides in Jackson.