- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
ADVANCE, Mo. -- Alissa Barbara Swindell and Dustin Michael Cauble exchanged vows Dec. 10, 2005, at First Baptist Church in Delta. The Rev. Phil Berry performed the ceremony. Pianist was Debbie Lancaster of Delta, and soloists were Shonda Burnett of Jackson and Lowell Fish of Delta.
The bride is the daughter of Charles and Barbara Swindell of Advance. The groom is the son of Sharon Crispin of Detroit, Mich., and John Cauble of Cape Girardeau.
Matron of honor was Michelle Ikerman of Andover, Kan. Bridesmaids were Jody Blattel of Whitewater and Myra Hester of Cape Girardeau.
Dustin Massey of Oran, Mo., was best man. Groomsmen were Dustin McIntosh of Cape Girardeau, cousin of the bride; and Brandon Swindell of Marble HIll, Mo., brother of the bride. Ushers were Cain and Zack Kelley of Delta, cousins of the bride.
Candlelighters were Jessica and Amanda Swindell of Kansas City, Mo., twin nieces of the bride.
Flower girl and ringbearer were Leah and Seth Cauble, children of the groom.
The reception was held at the Firemen's Hall in Perkins. Servers were Lori Swindell of Kansas City and Kristy Swindell of Marble Hill, sisters-in-law of the bride.
Mrs. Swindell is a 1996 graduate of Delta High School, and a 2000 graduate of Southeast Missouri State University. She is an agriculture teacher at Delta High School.
The groom is a 1997 graduate of Scott City High School. He is employed with Pipefitters Local 562.
After a wedding trip to the Bahamas, the couple resides near Delta.