- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)36
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
STE. GENEVIEVE, Mo. -- Cloreen Wallace Macklin, 74, of Ste. Genevieve died Saturday, Feb. 25, 2006, at Advance Nursing Center in Advance, Mo.
She was born Jan. 9, 1932, at Lowndes, Mo., daughter of Harry and Ermine Davis Wallace. She and Finley Macklin were married Feb. 10, 1975.
Survivors include her husband; her mother of Dexter; a son, Timothy Shrum of Ste. Genevieve; a daughter, Janeen Bivens of Advance; three brothers, Wayne Wallace of Greenville, Mo., Richard Wallace of Advance, Larry Wallace of Brownwood, Mo.; three sisters, Lorene Durham of St. Charles, Mo., Shirley Phillips of High Ridge, Mo., Pauline Anderson of Dexter; and four grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her father and a sister.
Friends may call at Morgan Funeral Chapel from 4:30 to 8 p.m. Monday.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Tuesday at the funeral home, with Ronald Gegg officiating. Burial will be in McGee New Hope Cemetery at McGee, Mo.