Police reports 2/26/06
Sunday, February 26, 2006
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items Saturday. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A subject was in custody pending filing of formal charges for driving while intoxicated, failure to drive on right half of roadway and driving without a license.
* A subject was taken into custody pending filing of formal charges for driving while intoxicated.
* A 13-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for assault of a 15-year-old girl.
* A subject was in custody pending filing of formal charges for rape.
* Two 16-year-old girls were cited into juvenile court for stealing.
* Raymont D. Noldon, 27, 3019 Aspen Drive, No. 7, was arrested on a St. Louis warrant for probation violation.
* Zechariah L. James, 27, of Norcross, Ga., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear and a Cape Girardeau County warrant for contempt of court.
* A subject was in custody pending filing of formal charges for first-degree trespassing, property damage, assault and peace disturbance.
* Logan K. Wagoner, 20, of Sikeston, Mo., was issued a summons for indecent exposure.
* Assault was reported in the 800 block of Themis Street.
* Domestic assault was reported at 119 Independence St.
* An iPod, wallet, license and debit card were reported stolen at 2107 Sherwood Drive.
* Gas was reported stolen at Amerimart, 865 N. Kingshighway.
* Clothing was reported stolen at Famous Barr, 100 West Park Mall.
* A mailbox was reported stolen at 1222 Hilldale Circle.
* A city of Cape Girardeau trash can was burned at 1920 Whitener St.
* A window was broken at 1444 Independence St.
* City of Cape Girardeau ramps and poles were damaged at Missouri Park.
* An 11-year-old girl reported harassment at 103 N. Henderson Ave.
* Rape was reported.
* Fraud was reported at 325 N. Kingshighway.