- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Fire report 07/13/03
Sunday, July 13
Firefighters responded Friday to the following items: At 8:49 p.m., medical assist at 1738 Lakeshore.
Firefighters responded Saturday to the following items:
At 3:05 a.m., medical assist at 520 Morgan Oak.
At 4:35 a.m., medical assist at 337 N. Park.
At 4:56 a.m., medical assist at 801 Good Hope.
At 5:17 a.m., alarm sounding at 134 West Park Mall.
At 6:54 a.m., medical assist at 1525 Parksite.
At 7:02 a.m., medical assist at 1934 Westwood.
At 12:22 a.m., kitchen fire at 3069 William.
At 2:14 a.m., medical assist at 2535 Ranchito.
At 2:43 a.m., medical assist at Themis and Water.