- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Police report 07/13/02
Sunday, July 13
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Arrests Arthur A. Smith, 17, of 322 S. Middle, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Saturday on a warrant for failure to appear.
Derick J. Tripp, 24, of 636 St. Matthew Road, Swansea, S.C., was arrested Saturday for on a warrant for failure to appear.
DWI A subject is in custody pending the filing of formal charges for driving while intoxicated at Henderson and Bloomfield.
Thefts A 9-year-old juvenile was cited to juvenile court Friday for stealing less than $500 at Fred's at 121 S. Sprigg.
An undetermined amount of money was stolen Friday at Chick-Fil-A at 147 West Park Mall.
A Rottweiler mix was reported stolen Friday at 1004 Themis.
An air conditioner was reported stolen Friday from SEMO Video at 501 Broadway.
A leather fannypack was reported stolen Friday at the Cape Girardeau Regional Airport.
Two bicycles were reported stolen Saturday at 2621 Hopper.
Two subjects are in custody pending the filing of formal charges for assault, property damage and resisting arrest.
A 44-year-old female was reported missing Saturday.
An attempted suicide was reported Saturday.