The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Angela R. Choate, 26, of 438 N. High St. in Jackson was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and possession of a controlled substance.
* Clinton L. Holman, 30, was arrested on a Lafayette County warrant for failure to appear for dangerous drugs and on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for possession of marijuana and failure to drive in a single lane.
* Scott L. Hays, 23, of 537 N. Sprigg St., was arrested on a Scott County warrant for failure to appear for obstructing police.
* Clinton L. Holman, 30, was arrested on a US Marshals Service warrant for selling cocaine.
* Thomas G. Jordan, 25, of 1532 N. Main St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while revoked, possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, speeding and failure to register a motor vehicle.
* One person was in custody pending formal charges for twice failing to signal, failure to stop steady at a red signal, twice improper passing, failure to yield to an emergency vehicle, careless and imprudent driving, speeding and no operator's license.
* Rosanna Sands, 40, of 535 N. Sprigg St., and Laura A. Zurbriggen, 44, of Scott City, received summonses for assault.
* An assault was reported.
* Missouri license plates were reported stolen from 836 S. West End Blvd.
* EZ-Care Carwash, 501 Emerald St., reported the theft of coins, and reported a broken lock and plate cover.
* Subway, 246 S. Silver Springs Road, reported the theft of checks and cash.
* A credit card was reported stolen from 1829 Brink St.
* J.C. Penny, 200 West Park Mall, reported the theft of jewelry. Two girls, age 14 and 15, were cited into juvenile court in connection to the complaint.
* A bicycle was reported stolen from 1022 Benton St.
* An attempted burglary was reported at 814 N. Cape Rock Drive.
* Tampering with a victim was reported.
* Five incidents of forgery were reported.
* A rape was reported.
* An animal bite was reported.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Anthony A. Avetta, 20, of 126 S. High St., was arrested on a Wentzville, Mo., warrant for failure to appear and issued a summons for possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Miles S. Hanners, 17, of 3437 State Highway 25, received a summons for careless and imprudent driving.
* Theft was reported in the 600 block of Kasten Drive.
* Property damage was reported in the 700 block of West Washington Street.
Cape Girardeau County
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Joel Bland, 30, of Cape Girardeau, was arrested on a St. Francois County warrant for probation violation for assault.
* Rozland S. Johnson, 19, of Poplar Bluff, Mo., was arrested on a Scott County warrant for passing bad checks.
* Albert E. Phillips, 46, of St. Louis, was arrested on a Madison County warrant for contempt of court.
Southeast Missouri State University
The following items were released by the SEMO Department of Public Safety.
* A hooded sweat shirt was reported stolen from Grauel Building.