The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Joseph W. Kilhafner, 26, of Marble Hill, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Brandon L. King, 19, of 1040 N. Fountain St., was arrested on a warrant for contempt of court for failure to pay fine and costs for failure to appear.
* James J. Beck, 23, of Perryville, Mo., was arrested on a warrant for contempt of court for failure to pay fine and costs for driving while intoxicated and improper lane usage.
* Leroy D. Wren, 43, of 419 S. Sprigg St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for an ex parte violation.
* Billy J. McGee, 34, of 1437 N. Main St., was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear for no operator's license.
* David W. Alcorn, 39, of Advance, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for assault.
* Lisa M. Kearbey, 23, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on a Ste. Genevieve County warrant for fraud, on a Crawford County warrant for passing bad checks, and on an Oregon County warrant for fraud.
* Domestic assault, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia were reported. One person was in custody in connection with the complaint.
* A mailbox and post were reported stolen and damaged at 2126 Yorktown Drive.
* Checks were reported stolen from 1008 N. Kingshighway.
* A mega bass, amplifier and Peavey Cirrus bass were reported stolen from 132 N. Main St.
* Basic Fuel, 2551 Bloomfield Road, reported the theft of gasoline.
* A pink bicycle was reported stolen from 519 Second St.
* A burglary was reported at 43 N. Henderson Ave.
* A broken vehicle windshield was reported at 1581 Lexington Ave.
* Car Mart, 1455 N. Kingshighway, reported a damaged billboard sign.
* A bomb threat was reported.
* Rent One Store, 610 S. Kingshighway, reported the failure to return rental property.
* Drug trafficking, possession with intent to distribute cocaine and marijuana were reported at 11 S. Kingshighway. One person was in custody in connection the complaint.
* Possession of intoxicants by a minor was reported, and one person was in custody in connection to the complaint.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Tyler R. Howard, 21, of Oak Ridge, received a summons for careless and imprudent driving.
* A 14-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for assault.
* A theft was reported in the 300 block of South Missouri Street.