- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Son to Matthew Lee and Julie Rae Underwood of Scott City, Saint Francis Medical Center, 11:25 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 14, 2006. Name, Tyson Matthew. Weight, 8 pounds, 4 1/2 ounces. First child. Mrs. Underwood is the former Julie Hodge, daughter of Richard and Carol Hodge of Chaffee, Mo. She is an agent with Johnson Insurance Group. Underwood is the son of Russell Underwood of Scott City and Tami Underwood of Millersville. He is employed by Dutch Enterprises.
Son to Jason Everett and Kathryn Suzanne Keesee of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 3:24 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 15, 2006. Name, Kenneth Allen. Weight, 8 pounds, 9 ounces. Third child, first son. Mrs. Keesee is the former Kathryn Recker, daughter of Ronnie and Mary Recker of Portageville, Mo. Keesee is the son of Mike and Kay Keesee of Jackson. He is a captain with Hunter Marine Transport.
Son to Jason Scott and Lesley Jo Coalter of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 6:18 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 15, 2006. Name, Jake Stanley. Weight, 6 pounds, 13 ounces. First child. Mrs. Coalter is the former Lesley Wells, daughter of Roger and Debbie Wells of Jackson. She is employed with Catholic Campus Ministry. Coalter is the son of Ted and Debbie Coalter of Cape Girardeau. He is employed by Cape Girardeau Printing Co.
Son to Brian Harold Shaver and Misty Renee Newell of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 11:30 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 16, 2006. Name, Aidan Joseph. Weight, 5 pounds, 14 ounces. Ms. Newell is the daughter of Bill Newell of Cape Girardeau and Carlene Newell of Jackson. Newell and Shaver are employed at Saint Francis. He is the son of Raymond Shaver of Sikeston, Mo., and Leasa Laferney of New Madrid, Mo.