- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Thekla W. Mild, 100, of Kirkwood, Mo., died Monday, Feb. 20, 2006, at Manor Grove Nursing Center in Kirkwood.
She was born Aug. 28, 1905, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Joseph and Pauline Phisterer Hoeh. She married Erwin H. Mild, who preceded her in death.
Mild had been a teacher in the St. Louis area.
Survivors include three sons, Erwin, Robert and William Mild, all of Kirkwood; a sister, Alma Collins of Perryville; seven grandchildren; and nine great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a sister and three brothers.
Friends may call at Grace Lutheran Church in Uniontown, Mo., from 1 p.m. to service time Saturday.
The funeral will be at 3 p.m. Saturday at the church, with the Rev. Paul Winningham officiating. Burial will be in Grace Lutheran Cemetery.
Miller Family Funeral Home in Perryville is in charge of arrangements.