- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Lucille A. Malone, 85, of Cape Girardeau, formerly of Charleston, Mo., died Tuesday, Feb. 21, 2006, at Saint Francis Medical Center.
She was born July 5, 1920, in Kelso, Mo., daughter of William "Bill" and Anna Heisserer Seyer. She and John Glynn Malone were married June 3, 1948. He died July 18, 1999.
Malone lived in Charleston most of her life and was a member of St. Henry Catholic Church and former member of Daughters of Isabella. She moved to Cape Girardeau in 2003.
Survivors include a son, John Malone of Du Quoin, Ill.; two daughters, Glenda Finley of Brentwood, Tenn., LuAnn Reno of East Prairie, Mo.; and five grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a sister.
Friends may call at McMikle Funeral Home in Charleston from 5 to 8 p.m. today. Prayers will be at 7.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Scott Sunnenberg officiating. Burial will be in Calvary Cemetery.