- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Parents Without Partners readies March calendar
Parents Without Partners readies
@Headline - Serif 18:March calendar
From 7 to 9 p.m. March 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, line dance lessons at Silver Saddle Country and Western Club, 330 S. Kingshighway, Cape Girardeau. Open to the public. Admission charge.
* From 7 to 8:30 p.m. March 3, general meeting/orientation at Riverside Regional Library on Union and Adams streets in Jackson. Program will be "Priority Profiling." Cost is free.
* 1 p.m. March 5, meet to go to the movies at Cape West 14 Cine. Cost is free to member's children and two grandchildren up to age 18.
* 7 to 8 p.m. March 10, divorce recovery program and discussion at Riverside Regional Library in Jackson. Cost is free.
* 9 a.m. March 11, regional meeting at Belleville, Ill. BYO dinner at 6 p.m.
* 7 to 8:30 p.m. March 17, board/orientation meeting at Riverside Regional Library. Cost is free. Open to the public.
* 8 p.m. to midnight, March 18, singles dance sponsored by PWP at VFW Hall, Cape Girardeau. Open to the public. Discounted price for members.
* 7 to 8:30 p.m. March 24, educational program on container gardening. Cost is free.
* 6 p.m. March 25, potluck and cards. Cost is to bring potluck.
* 3 p.m. March 26, picnic, hike and canoeing for members and their family.
* 6:30 p.m. March 31, Amigo dinner for new members. Cost is free to new members. Members bring potluck.
For more information, call 335-0797.