- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Community cuisine 2/23/06
Sausage dinner set for Sunday at Christ Church
A sausage dinner will be held from 11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday at Christ Church on Route Z in Gordonville. The menu includes grilled pork sausage, sauerkraut, homemade German potato salad, green beans, corn, applesauce, bread and sorghum molasses. Drinks and dessert included. Children 3 and under eat free. For more information, call 243-5622.
Pancake supper being served for Fat Tuesday
Maple United Methodist Church Men's Club is sponsoring a pancake supper for Fat Tuesday from 4 to 7 p.m. Tuesday. All-you-can-eat pancakes, sausage, coffee, iced tea and milk will be available. Call 335-6890 for more information.
Charleston Community Teachers sponsors dinner
CHARLESTON, Mo. -- The Charleston Community Teachers Association is sponsoring a spaghetti dinner from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. March 12 at the high school commons. The menu will be spaghetti, salad, bread, drink and dessert. Tickets may be purchased from any CTA member throughout February or by calling fund-raiser chairwoman Carla Bell at A.D. Simpson School at 683-6250. Proceeds will support the CTA Scholarship Fund.
-- From staff reports