- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
James Dale O'Connell, 52, of Cape Girardeau died Wednesday, Feb. 15, 2006, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Nov. 10, 1953, at Cape Girardeau, son of Elmer and Ann Reed O'Connell.
O'Connell was a member of Trinity Lutheran Church. He was the former owner operator of O'Connell Dental Prosthesis in Tupelo, Miss.
Survivors include his mother, Ann Reed O'Connell of Cape Girardeau; and a brother, Jerry Geolat of Bonne Terre, Mo.
He was preceded in death by his father and two brothers.
There will be no visitation.
Graveside service will be at 11 a.m. Tuesday at Lorimier Cemetery, with the Rev. Douglas C. Breite officiating. Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of the arrangements.