- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
ANNA, Ill. -- Patricia Ann Dirden, 62, of Anna, died Wednesday, Feb. 15, 2006, at Jonesboro Rehab and Health Care Center.
She was born May 29, 1943, in Dennison, Texas, daughter of Patrick Emerson and Bessie Tropp O'Cordan. She and Billy Wayne Tyson were married in 1961. He died April 29, 1999. She later married Elvis I. Dirden on July 11, 1987, in Odessa, Texas. He died June 27, 1995.
Dirden attended the First Baptist Church in Anna.
Survivors include three sons, Billy Wayne Tyson and John David Tyson, both of Anna, and Charles Eugene Tyson of Ohio; and five grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
Friends may call from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna.
Funeral will be at 2 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home with the Rev. Paul Sadler officiating. Interment will be in McGinnis Cemetery in Anna.